Terms & Conditions - Imagine Your Life
I agree to:
1. Pay for my fees as mutually agreed the non-refundable amount of totaling
2. Attend the whole ACTP training totaling 130 hours (104 hours of in synchronous online meetings + 26 hours of self study, as required by ICF) needed to learn the ICF coaching competencies, ethics and coaching principles as required training towards the ICF PCC credential. I am aware that I have up to a maximum of 18 months (from the date of my first training meeting) to complete my 130 hrs training towards my certification, although the average time goes between 10 and 16 months. It is my responsibility to reach the ICF PCC level of coaching competency within this period in order to receive the ACTP certification.
3. Recognize that the delivered training methods and program materials, information and records are proprietary to SunLight Academy and Cristina Campofreddo and maintain them as such. I agree not to sell these processes and program materials to any third party or use said information for business directly or indirectly.
4. Complete the Coaching Education Program as well as payments in due time. If I do not complete payments or the training program, I forfeit the right to receive a certificate of completion, as ICF requires to proceed to accredited organizations like SunLight Academy.
5. Trainer and Student agree to maintain the ethics and standards of behavior set by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) . Trainer agrees to maintain complete written and verbal anonymity of all Student information disclosed or received unless Student permission is received. Any such information may be disclosed to others if, in the opinion of the Trainer, there is a violation of any law or company policy, or may involve information regarding certain crimes that have either been committed or Trainer reasonably believes may be committed, or the existence of an intent to harm one’s self or others, or when such information is subject to subpoena or other judicial or governmental order. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Student gives permission for the ICF to receive information required to substantiate documents sent for re-credentialing or program re-accreditation. Information from Students may be shared with other Trainers for training purposes only.
6. Trainer makes no guarantee as to the results achieved nor is responsible for the results achieved from the training due to the subjective nature of the work. Student understands this program is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease. Student understands and agrees to be responsible for physical, mental and emotional well-being during coach training meetings, including choices and decisions.
7. Should a dispute arise out of this agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual consent, the Student and the Trainer agree to attempt to mediate in good faith for up to 30 days after notice given. If the dispute is not resolved, and in the event of legal action, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover attorney’s fees and court costs from the other party.
8. Indemnify and hold harmless SunLight Academy and Cristina Campofreddo from and against any cost, liability or expense, (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising from any services I provide.
9. SunLight Academy commits to partner with the Student until full completion of the program. SunLight Academy has a 30 days refund policy. If after 30 days from the signature of the contract you find that our program is not aligned with your expectations, then you can apply for a refund. SunLight Academy will charge the amount of the coaching/training hours delivered + 300 € for admin fees. With the purpose to choose your investment with clarity, you can read at the link below our terms and conditions that shall apply to all our services and quotations in relation to the buyer. For cancellations from the ‘SunLight Coaching Diploma’ (Level 2 – Pathway to the PCC Credential) certificate, SunLight Academy will charge the amount of 520 € to cover the training hours delivered and all the admin fees. A refund cannot be given to participants who don’t take or complete the course after 30 days from purchase. In this case SunLight Academy offers to the client a compensation for the remaining amount through other services offered by our Academy.
10. As a Student, you have a responsibility to let your SunLight Academy Trainer know about your absence to the scheduled courses due to illness. Students must notify their SunLight Academy Trainer as soon as possible in the event of absence to the scheduled classes due to illness. The Trainer cannot demand to be told the reason for the absence. A self-certification is accepted by SunLight Academy, the Students report their incapacity due to illness or injury themselves, without presenting a medical certificate. Students can agree with their Trainer about the length of their sick leave in relation to the health issue they are experiencing and agree about when it will be the best time to return to attend the classes. SunLight Academy is flexible and will allow the Students to catch up with the lessons they did not attend due to sick leave. In case the sick leave would be more than 30 days in a row, the Students can agree with the Trainer to sign a ‘Leave of Absence’ agreement, with the purpose to keep on hold the training they have completed and return to the training when they are in good conditions again. In case the Students’ sickness does not allow them to continue their participation to the training program, SunLight Academy can refund the hours of training already paid and not used, and can ask the Students to present a medical certificate for the refund.
11. If you complete our Level 1 (former ACSTH) training program called ‘SunLight Coaching Certification’, and after 1+ years you want to enroll in our Level 2 (former ACTP) training program, called ‘SunLight Coaching Diploma’, SunLight Academy is giving you this opportunity (book a chat with our Trainer to explore possibilities here https://sunlight.academy/contact/).
The pre-requisites to enroll to Level 2 after 1+ years of Level 1 completion are the following:
∙ you will submit an audio-recording (+ transcript) of one of your coaching sessions, which will be assessed by one of the SunLight Academy assessors with the purpose to evaluate your present level of coaching
∙ SunLight Trainers will confirm the possibility to continue and complete Level 2 (former ACTP) to reach the PCC Level of coaching competence. You can therefore enroll in a 80 hrs course (70 hrs of training + 10 hrs of mentoring) ∙ his will give you the possibility to validate the previous Level 1 (former ACSTH) training and continue your training with SunLight Academy to complete the Level 2 (former ACTP) modules
∙ the cost of the 80 hrs course to complete Level 2 (former ACTP) is euro 3.200 (taxes excluded).
12. This is the entire agreement of the parties, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter and supersedes all prior written and oral representations. Either party may terminate this agreement with 3 weeks written advance notice. If Student has paid more than services rendered, the amount of money shall be retained by the Trainer. Student can choose to be refunded of the remaining services by attending other types of training programs offered by Cristina Campofreddo, for a value that would cover the amount of meetings/services not utilized by the Student. This agreement shall have been deemed to have been signed and performed in Italy and the laws of Italy shall control herein.
Pursuant to art. 13 of GDPR 679/16 we inform you that your personal data are processed by us for the execution of this contract and for the fulfillment and administrative, accounting and tax obligations.
See General Commercial Conditions here https://sunlight.academy/commercial-conditions/
Addendum To The Training Program Contract
These are the requirements to fulfill in order to obtain the certification with Sunlight Academy:
1) Oral Exam
The students produce 6 live coaching sessions to be observed by the trainers/mentors.
They receive a form with a written feedback for each session and the outcome will discussed with the student. The students can record the coaching session and they are responsible to keep the confidentiality and safeness required by the ICF Ethic Code.
2) Written Exam
The students complete and pass a written final test on the coaching definitions, ICF coaching competencies and ICF Code of Ethic, based on multiple choice and open-ended questions.
3) The students create their own coaching project and business plan
We support our students to create their own identity as professional coaches in order to be prepared to set up their own coaching business and thrive. We ask the students to create a project and a business plan that is that is personalized, connected to who the students are and to their own coaching approach. This can enhance their ability to craft their own coaching business from the beginning, and it allows them to be aware of how they want to make a difference for their own clients.
4) Students’ ongoing reflective activity
The students keep a journal, in order to conduct a reflective practice on what they are learning during all the 130 hours of the training program, on how they are learning and what is their own learning philosophy. While approaching the end of the training program, the students share a report with their trainers with the conclusions of what the students have done and achieved in this project during the months.
I agree to fulfill all the above requirements to obtain the SunLight Academy certification.