The Art of Coaching Master Degree
Level 3 - Pathway to the MCC Credential
Enroll now! You can easily pay an initial 10% of the cost of the program and book your training meetings.
Ask our Enrollment Advisor about the best solution for your budget needs
ICF Level 3 Accredited Coaching Education
- Level 3 Certificate – 80 hrs Certificate ‘The Art of Coaching’
- Online blended individual and group training in synchronous
- Participants must hold an active ICF PCC credential in good standing as a pre-requisite to enter the program
Find this program at this link in the ESS Education Search Service ICF
Download here your Free Bonus!
- The timeline with the history of modern coaching
- The complete course description of our Level 3 Program named ‘The Art of Coaching Master Degree’
- a FREE session with one of our coaches and trainers
This high coaching education program is intended to develop reflective coaches who are continuously developing as coaching professionals. This program allows you to take your mastery of the ICF core coaching competencies and ethics to the Master Level, in order to successfully apply for the ICF MCC credential. Not only a long coaching experience (a minimum of 2,500 hours - 2,250 paid - of coaching experience with at least 35 clients) is required by ICF to apply for the MCC credential. One of the most important ICF requirements is a deep mastery of the coaching skills. Coaches with MCC Credentials are catalysts, who are able to create authentic connections with clients, accelerate learning and promote consistent evolutionary processes. Through our program you will receive the needed education and mentoring to become that catalyst and to demonstrate your mastery of the coaching competencies.
What differentiates Level 1 to Level 2 and Level 3?
Learn what is the difference about the 3 Levels of training, the difference about the 3 Levels of ICF accreditation (ACC, PCC and MCC) and choose the right path for you.
Description of the Program
This high coaching education program is intended to develop reflective coaches who are continuously developing as coaching professionals. We shaped the content of this program to allow the participants to have a comprehensive experience, to touch the most sensitive aspects of the coaching profession, to dig deep into the mastery of the coaching skills with innovative techniques and tools, both at a cognitive and practical level.
Take a look in detail at the modules in this program:
The MCC Coaching Mindset
- What does it mean to develop an MCC Coaching Mindset?
- What needs to be developed around your coaching in order to move towards the MCC level?
- What needs to be transformed inside of you to support yourself in the journey to the MCC level?
The participants are encouraged to develop a self-reflection activity to be conducted in the time between the training meetings, all along the 80 hours program, with the purpose to share the new self-learning and allow the Mentors/Trainers to offer customized feedback and support.
How to use a session's transcript to improve your performance
What does it mean to ‘be a great learner’ towards the MCC credential?
In this module we share with the participants how to continually developing ourselves as humans is vital in order to serve our coaching clients at our best. We share the importance of regularly evaluating our coaching competency skills in order to elevate our coaching impact.
We use 2+ sessions transcripts and we work on them to allow the participants to find the evidence of:
– patterns of speaking by the client, like words, phrases, metaphors
– patterns of speaking by the coach
– emotional content
– client’s learning mode preference (VKA)
– what is revealed by the client around values and beliefs
– interruptions ‘in disguise’ used by the coach
– how the coach uses spaces for pause, silence, reflection
– how long do the coach and the client speak
The Coaching Agreement: since the beginning and along the whole session
We explain to the participants the level of mastery Competency nr 3 at the MCC level:
– how to connect with the client through a deep presence since the very first words of the conversation
– how to notice each subtle shifts in the conversation
– how to focus on the desired outcome in a way that is gentle and natural during the whole session
– what does it mean and what is the impact of exploring the desired topic at a deep whole level
– how to address and explore at a deep level changes in the direction of the conversation in relation to the desired outcome
– how the coach can learn how to use specific words, phrases and language the client uses, in a natural way to support the flow of the conversation.
The many levels of Trust in MCC coaching
How trust, vulnerability, authenticity, gratitude can support the development of the MCC skills?
Participants will reach a deep understanding about how Trust in coaching is about the coach showing respect for the clients and their work and contribution. It is also about the capacity of the coach to create a safe space for the clients to work.
In this module we explore how the ‘Cultivates Trust & Safety’ competency can be evidenced either directly through language or actions by the coach or indirectly by the coach’s way of being. Besides, the participants explore and learn the deep connection between Trust and Ethics, through some examples.
Intuition as a coaching tool
In this module, participants explore the realm of ‘knowing without knowing’ and the impact of connecting with this realm to develop MCC skills.
- what are the benefits of tuning into your intuition and being able to use it?
- what is the relation between instinct, intellect and intuition?
- how the mastery of the coaching competencies can enhance your intuition?
- how intuition can support you as a coach to develop the MCC level of practice?
- how can you integrate your intuition in your coaching practice and in your daily life?
Listening mode as a way of being for the MCC coach
In this module participants explore and learn:
– what is required to listen deeply at the MCC level?
– what does it mean to co-create with the client a common way to address the present reality, the desired result and the future state?
– what is required to the coach at the MCC level to be fully aligned with authenticity and ease to the client’s approach?
– how can the coach use and reflect what is offered by the client as an evidence of the progress of the clients?
– how can the coach use these evidences, in a fluid conversation, as a tool to accelerate the client’s transformation?
Trust your shadow to embrace the Master in you
How to recognize and use the power of our Shadow and of your Light to enhance the mastery of the coaching competencies at the MCC Level. Participants explore and learn
– why Shadow and Light work matters
– what is the Shadow, the Shadow as a ‘human creation’
– what are the gifts of our Shadow.
Masculine & Feminine aspects of the coaching competencies: a non-binary approach
In this module we explore how both the masculine and feminine approach to life are important and valuable and how our world needs these energies in tandem to support growth, connection and evolution. We explore how these concepts are applicable to and support the mastery of the ICF Competencies at the MCC Level.
Participants explore and learn:
– how to balance the masculine and feminine aspects of coaching a client?
– how can we step out of the masculine lone warrior stance and lean into the inviting new awareness of the feminine power?
– why neither the masculine nor the feminine is good or bad, or better than the other – and the negative consequences of getting stuck in that mindset
Partnering with clients as allies to promote their evolution
Participants reflects and learn how to
– promote the co-creation of an environment for the client to intentionally apply their own new insight/ learning
– nurture the development of ways to allow clients to explore in depth the impact of their new learning and evolution in the different areas of their life
The MCC coaching business & legacy project
Participants explore the impact that developing coaching at the MCC level can have on their Coach’s business:
– how to move past the ubiquitous distractions, doubts, limiting thoughts and conditioned behaviors to reach the ultimate success and fully embody an MCC Mindset
– how to feel free to leave the current comfort zone, in order to align our external success and prosperity to the newly acquired MCC Level
– what is the blue print and the legacy I want to leave to the MCC world as an MCC Coach?
Your Trainer with SunLight Academy is a Master Coach, Mentor Coach & ICF Assessor!
Cristina Campofreddo is one of the few Master Certified Coaches in the world (only 4% of all the coaches in world!), she is the Founder and CEO of SunLight Academy – Coaching Education and the Director of Training at SunLight Academy.
Cristina delivers high quality coaching at master levels and accredited coaching education for clients who are ready to shape their life and let their talents to thrive.
Our happy clients who got the MCC Credential
- this Coaching Education Program allows participants to enhance their skills to the Master Level in alignment with the ICF Standards
- this program trains the participants to the MCC level in order to apply for the MCC ICF credential
- we customize our training to the participants needs by using multiple training technologies and different approaches
- your trainer is one of the few Master Certified Coaches in the world (MCC ICF) and a mentor coach, who has more than 4000+ hours of coaching experience, achieved by working with different customers from different countries, different cultures and languages
requirements to enter our program
There are no international mandated educational or licensing requirements to become a coach, but there is consensus in the industry on education and training: completing a full coach certification program is highly recommended to become a professional coach and master your expertise to potential clients and to the market.
To enroll in the program you are required to submit your CV and to have an interview with one of the SunLight Academy Trainers to explore your motivation and to become aware of all the ICF certification requirements specification, including the ICF Code of Ethics.
More specifically, participants must hold an active ICF PCC credential in good standing as a pre-requisite to enter the program.
general commercial conditions
We do know the value of commitment, that is why our Academy commits to train you for 60, 80 or 130 hours towards your full certification.
SunLight Academy has a 30 days refund policy.
If after 30 days from the signature of the contract you find that our training is not aligned with your expectations, then you can apply for a refund. SunLight Academy will charge the amount of 520 € to cover the training hours delivered and all the admin fees.
With the purpose to choose your investment with clarity, you can read at the link below our terms and conditions that shall apply to all our services and quotations in relation to the buyer.
Get yourself a free gift
An exploratory free coaching session of one hour with Cristina. You will get clarity on your goals, you will immediately experience the benefits of a coaching session and you will be able to create your vision for your purposeful future.