SunLight Coaching Diploma
Level 2 - Pathway to the PCC Credential
Enroll now! You can easily pay an initial 10% of the cost of the program and book your training meetings.
Ask our Enrollment Advisor about the best solution for your budget needs
This is a Level 2 (former ACTP) coaching education program that trains you to reach the PCC (Professional) competency level of coaching. Though this program you can master the ability to partner with your clients to create the results they consistently want to achieve in all areas of life. You to learn the ICF core coaching competencies, the ICF ethics, to master the techniques to facilitate major sustainable transformation, and to successfully set up your coaching business.
Level 2 – 130 hrs certificate
Online blended individual and group training in synchronous
Accredited Coaching Education by International Coaching Federation
Key learning outcomes:
You can have a clear understanding of the coaching process, both at the macro-level (a whole coaching process) and at the micro level (each meeting)
You can get a clear understanding of the general meaning of the key coaching competencies, as defined by ICF International Coaching Federation
You experience all the key coaching competencies through the peer coaching rounds offered by the SunLight Academy global community
You practice all the key coaching competencies through peer coaching and coaching with your first clients, and you receive oral and written feedback from your ICF Mentor Coach
You can understand all the coaching principles and how they apply to the interactions with clients, both individuals and organizations
You can integrate and apply with clients the basic process of a coaching meeting: define the desired result, evoke new awareness and perspectives, facilitate the clients' growth by establishing an action plan within the context of goal planning and setting
You can understand how to manage a coaching conversation by maintaining the focus on the client self-learning as well as the results of the entire coaching program
What differentiates Level 1 to Level 2 and Level 3?
Learn what is the difference about the 3 Levels of training, the difference about the 3 Levels of ICF accreditation (ACC, PCC and MCC) and choose the right path for you.
Description of the Program
This high coaching education program is intended for those who want to become Professional Coaches, learn the ICF coaching competencies and ethics at a deep level, with the purpose to embrace the coaching profession through the highest quality education globally available. This program is also for the coaches who completed a Level 1 (former ACSTH) training program and want to upgrade their skills to the PCC level. This course is for coaches who are continuously developing as professionals and want to set the foundations to embark in the MCC journey. Take a look below in detail at the modules in our program:
Coaching Foundations & Models
- History of coaching
- Fundamentals in professional coaching
- Definitions of coaching
- Coaching models & theories
- Differences between coaching and other professions
- Vision, mission and core values of ICF
- The role of the coach
An introduction to the theories and philosophies that have influenced coaching, and still do. Students learn what is coaching and its fundamentals, the roles of the coach and the client including the difference between coaching and other professional approaches, such as mentoring, consulting, training, therapy. Students also learn how modern professional coaching derives from a variety of different disciplines while always respecting their own ethical standards. Students will be invited to create their own coaching definition and to prepare a pitch to present their unique work.
Students also learn how each theory and coaching model can be practically applied to coaching, and they learn and practice on how it can be used to support the learning and the mastery of the ICF coaching competencies.
- The coaching agreement in the ICF Competency Model
- The agreement in the coaching process
- The agreement in the coaching session
- The coach, the clients and all the stakeholders
- The agreement as a systemic approach in the new ICF Competency Model
Students learn and practice how to structure a coaching session and how to establish a Coaching Agreement, from Goal Setting towards the Desired Outcome, in a systemic perspective according to the ICF Standards.
Values, Believes and Purpose
- The values, beliefs and purpose of the coach
- The values, beliefs and purpose of the client
- How to address the Being vs the Doing
Getting really clear on values is the first step to get unstuck and moving towards the goal with purpose. The Students learn how to address the Being of the clients and they practice how to listen actively to values, beliefs and purpose in a coaching conversation.
Active listening and awareness
- Distortions of reality, re-framing and putting things in perspective
- How to listen actively
- How to partner with clients to evoke awareness
- What is beyond the coach’s questions
- What is a Coaching Mindset?
- How to develop a Coaching Mindset?
- The importance of a self-reflective practice for the coach
- The visualization techniques in order to evoke awareness
Self-awareness is extremely useful in many aspects of life since it is the ability to see yourself clearly and objectively through reflection and introspection. The Students are exposed to explore the benefits of meditation, mindfulness, visualization techniques and other approaches related to well being, and they are encouraged to practice around these topics.
The Students learn, explore and practice the coaching competencies model until they get the sense and confidence to dance with the 8 coaching competencies and start their journey as a coach. The Students learn the ICF Ethics approach, included the IS Interpretive Statements, in order to become aware of what is required to the coach who choose to align with the professionalism promoted by International Coaching Federation.
Practicum with peers
Students will take on the role of coach, the role of client and the role of observer giving and receiving feedback of others. This is the perfect space for you to practice, practice, practice and learn by doing and receiving feedback. The Students will be supervised by their mentor coach and they will receive the mentoring hours required by ICF.
Cristina Campofreddo is one of the few Master Certified Coaches MCC in the world, she is the Founder of SunLight Academy, she is an ICF Credentialing Assessor, an ICF Mentor Coach and a Coach Educator. Cristina is committed to support you to access your essence and use your talents, in order to choose your path and thrive in the new emerging world. She believes that awareness is everything because it allows purposeful choices through transformation from the inside out, which is the most powerful way to reach the desired results in a consistent sustainable way.
- this ICF accredited 130 hours Coach Training Program allows participants to become a Certified Coach
- this program trains the participants to the PCC level and it allows to apply for the PCC ICF credential
- we customize training using multiple training technologies and different formats
- your trainer is one of the few Master Certified Coaches in the world (MCC ICF) and a mentor coach, who has more than 3500+ hours of coaching experience, achieved by working with different customers from different countries, different cultures and languages
requirements to enter our program
There are no international mandated educational or licensing requirements to become a coach, but there is consensus in the industry on education and training: completing a full coach certification program is highly recommended to become a professional coach and master your expertise to potential clients and to the market.
To enroll in the program you are required to submit your CV and to have an interview with one of the SunLight Academy Trainers to explore your motivation and to become aware of all the ICF certification requirements specification, including the ICF Code of Ethics.
If you complete our Level 1 (or ACSTH) training program and after 1+ years you want to enroll in our Level 2 (former ACTP) training program, SunLight Academy is giving you this opportunity (book a chat with our Trainer to explore possibilities here https://sunlight.academy/contact/).
The pre-requisites to enroll to Level 2 after 1+ years of Level 1 completion are the following:
- you will submit an audio-recording (+ transcript) of one of your coaching sessions, which will be assessed by one of the SunLight Academy assessors with the purpose to evaluate your present level of coaching
- SunLight Trainers will confirm the possibility to continue and complete Level 2 (former ACTP) to reach the PCC Level of coaching competence. You can therefore enroll in a 80 hrs course (70 hrs of training + 10 hrs of mentoring)
- his will give you the possibility to validate the previous Level 1 (former ACSTH) training and continue your training with SunLight Academy to complete the Level 2 (former ACTP) modules
- the cost of the 80 hrs course to complete Level 2 (former ACTP) is euro 3.200 (taxes excluded).
general commercial conditions
We do know the value of commitment, that is why our Academy commits to train you for 130 hours towards your full certification.
SunLight Academy has a 30 days refund policy.
If after 30 days from the signature of the contract you find that our training is not aligned with your expectations, then you can apply for a refund. SunLight Academy will charge the amount of 520 € to cover the training hours delivered and all the admin fees.
With the purpose to choose your investment with clarity, you can read at the link below our terms and conditions that shall apply to all our services and quotations in relation to the buyer.
Sunlight Coaching Diploma - Level 2 - Terms & conditions
Read here the specific Terms & Conditions of the program – aligned with the ICF requirements – that you sign at the enrollment of the program.
Get yourself a free gift
An exploratory free coaching session of one hour with Cristina. You will get clarity on your goals, you will immediately experience the benefits of a coaching session and you will be able to create your vision for your purposeful future.